Wednesday 19 June 2013

My first cat cafe






Feeling feline... I needed to write about Ikebukuro station, did a little research and it turns out the place is quite a cat cafe hub. I went in search of Nekorokobi, who's website I had seen, but wandering the streets I saw a sign with a big cat face saying 'Neko no mise 2nd branch'. I assumed this being a second branch that it was a popular company with good standards and the likely hood of it being busy would be smaller. Bingo! The cafe was super quiet, absolutely enormous and the cats oh so cute. Whats better than sipping Jasmine tea, reading a manga you can't quite understand and sitting with snoozing cats? Nothing I tells ya! It was a super chilled cafe, it felt far more like a library, which is my kind of place really.

It was also fairly amusing watching some of the Japanese girls who had clearly never interacted with a cat absolutely wetting themselves at everything, ranging from OMG SO CUTE to HOLY CRAP THE CATS ARE RUNNING ACROSS THE ROOM I AM GOING TO DIE. So for those who are anti cats its pretty funny to people watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment