Monday 17 June 2013

Liz hits Japan



いっらしゃいませ


 Yes, these feet have finally landed in Tokyo, the place I have been dreaming of for years! I'm blogging/ writing articles for Japan Tourist and should shortly be posting on that website. But for now here’s a few snapshots of my first day.
 This has to be the essential Tokyo living, in an apartment block surrounded by hundreds of buildings, over head wires and trains.
 Of course, that being said, this is Japan and there is always room for a shrine next to the car park! Its a beautiful little sight that warms my heart, a little but of old Japan in with the new! I will be posting short blog entries on there that I wont be using on Japan Tourist, so this will be my day to day stuff rather than reviewing coffee shops and tourist destinations etc. Please visit the website and when you see my posts favorite and share them!





No comments:

Post a Comment