Tuesday 9 July 2013

So I'm a cat lady now?





So, this internship definately has it's perks. For example Kuerig cat cafe 'the loft'. Yes an inner city fourth floor loft-style cafe. Where they take in stray cats, give them a better life and even let the customers adopt them. Here I spent a lovely afternoon, snapping kittens chatting to an old Japanese guy and eating amazing pasta. Happy girl? I think so.

This is the best European style food I have had whilst here in Japan. The ice tea and aircon where a godsend due to the 33degree heat. I'm still confused as to why Japanese people never seem to sweat. I just can't get my head around it... Maybe that's for another article along with Fukuoka night life - dancing is illegal. Fukuoka vomiting culture- come on now kids. As well as Japanese summer- why is everyone carrying parasols whilst I'm headed to the beach to tan?

Anyway be I want to life in this cafe, hide in one of the lockers and stay forever. Maybe my bonding with that stray cat at Odo park has done this to me. Very tempted to start carrying cat treats around with me all the time. That's not weird at all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment